You currently have no items in your cart, time to get shopping!
- Professional Development Sessions
- Face Painting Jams
- Ballooning Jams
- Workshops for Children
- Visiting Artists Workshops
School Holiday Workshops for Children
Looney Bin is offering a NEW series of workshops designed specifically for children by instructors Danielle and Hayley, who are qualified teachers and professional face painters.
Face Paint 4 Kids - Beginners (8 to 12 year olds)
This fun relaxed workshop for younger children is focused on fun and exploration of this wonderful medium. Students will explore and be guided through 2 very popular designs using round brushes and sponges. A unique colourful, creative morning for your child.
Date: Monday, 10 July, 2017
Time: 10am to 12noon
Cost: $50 everything supplied
BYO: a water bottle and an art smock if you have one. No food to be consumed during class time.
Face Paint 4 Teens - Beginners (13 to 17 year olds)
Students will be introduced to the basic techniques of face painting including basic tools used, brush and sponge techniques as well as stencilling. They will learn minimum of 2 full faces and 1 arm design. A unique taste at this amazing art form for your teens, they will leave inspired!
They will be painting on the own face and arms or practice heads.
Date: Tuesday, 11th July, 2017
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Cost: $65 everything supplied
BYO: a water bottle and an art smock (optional). No food to be consumed during class time.
Balloon Twisting 4 Kids 9 years +
In this hands on workshop children will be introduced to the fantastic, fun world of balloon twisting. Learning how to pump up a balloon, tie and twist out some basic designs eg dog, sword & flower. They are guaranteed loads of giggles and a popping good time.
Everything supplied and opportunity to purchase equipment at the end of workshop.
Date: Wednesday, 12th July 2017
Time: 10am to 12noon
Cost: $50 all equipment and balloons supplied
BYO: a water bottle
Parent Instructions - face painting workshops
- Children are encourage to paint themselves, get messy and have fun. To do this we need you to leave your children in our care and return 10 minutes before we finish to collect your child.
- Your child/ren are going to have SO much fun, so please do not dress them in white or in their best clothing as accidents with colour may happen.
- The face paint for kids workshops will not allow the students to go out into the public as professional face painters; they are sure to have some fun.
- Paint used is professional makeup by Face Paints Australia, MSDS can be obtained upon request. Complies to ASTM D-4236.
- Certificate of participations will be given to the children at the end of the workshop.
- No food to be consumed during class time.
Both of our instructors Danielle and Hayley are professional teachers and face painters. They will explore the basics of face painting for two age groups. Danielle has been a primary school teacher for 12 years and Hayley has been a Kindergarten teacher for 14 years, so the class will not only be educational but full of creative exploration.
Bookings are essential. A $50 non refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. Balance is due no later than 2 weeks prior to workshop unless alternative arrangements have been made with management.
Payment via EFT or Paypal, details given when making booking.
To express interest, book or ask any questions contact The Looney Bin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +3 9753 6023.
NB: With all workshops and courses at the Looney Bin minimum number of students are required for workshop to proceed. If class is cancelled due to insufficient numbers you will receive your payment back in full.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. Colours are a guide only and may not appear exactly as the product.