Workshop - Face Painting - Be You!
Date: 29th August, 2018
Time: 10am to 5pm
Venue: The Looney Bin
Bookings: Essential via ABAA
From beauty to on the job, this class focuses in bringing the TRUE ARTIST IN YOU by learning PRIMA’s techniques in coming up with unique designs that shows your imaginative creations that you can surely call your own and be proud of.
* Breaking down “direct to the point essential techniques” that you can apply to your art on the job: (taking notes are strongly suggested so you won’t forget)
This will be demonstrated while tackling techniques.
* Facial mapping, Symmetry and asymmetry (*proper positioning) IMPORTANT!
* Colour choices, realism or colour explosion
* Fast phase Blending, layering and shadows
* Turning ideas or inspirations to plan, then paint it on the face or body.
* Painting Wild! = This “GAME” will test your creativity in creating your own design using what you learned from me. Then “together” we will improve it, ready to be showcased on your next job!
* Bring a practice head or board or even your legs will do. Paint along or just be painted. Compact kit one stroke and basic colour paints, your filberts, flats, sponges, blending brushes and powders are strongly suggested.
Note: This class is not limited to which design you wish to see and learn, (from my creations) just ask me and I will try fit it in the time we have.
MISSION of this class:
* To break the wall that hinders you in “becoming your own true artist” that can come up with a design on the spot no worries!
* To leave this class armed with ideas, designs, techniques and a “NEW design of your OWN”.