Largest issue ever – 64 pages packed with original artwork. Illusion celebrates our tenth issue with our very own front cover from Julie Oliver and Claire Pick. Bonus free posters of Nick and Brian Wolfe as you have never seen them before. And we have assembled a pack of Wolfes for you:
- Nick and Brian Wolfe – who share how they won this year’s Brush and Sponge crown at the World Bodypainting Festival.
- Wolf Reicherter – a master body painter from Germany, well known for his spectacular work with UV paint.
- Lone Wolf Kirkegaard – a unique artist from Denmark.
- TEN amazing step-by-step designs, including face and belly painting and painted jewellery ideas.
- We have a truly international flavour in this issue which feature artists from New Zealand, Denmark, the UK, the USA, Canada, Ecuador, the Netherlands and South Africa.
- Exclusive interview with Myrtha Heydenrijk – take a look at her designs, you won’t believe that she is only 16.
- In this issue’s Get Technical, Helen Eyre explains how to achieve perfect blending while in The Art of Business Fionna Doney gives plenty of advice on writing a business plan.