- Cover artist Sean Avram talks about his obsession with dragons and shares with Illusion specially created dragon designs as well as two stunning step-by-steps. Not only did Sean create an original front cover but a first for Illusion, he is also the back cover artist too.
- Brady Neher shares his love for painting on dolls as well as humans! Causing shudders of horror from the Illusion team, this feature is a must for die-hard fantasy artists.
- Nick Wolfe talks about his need for originality and his designs will certainly make you laugh.
- Fans of one stroke painting will love to read about Claire Howkins and her journey into one stroke painting. This new approach is challenging more traditional face painting techniques.
- Pashur back from his workshop on the waves cruise tells Illusion his love for face painting and shares inspirational designs for us all to try.
- It wouldn’t be Illusion without plenty of step-by-steps and this issue includes 12 designs for you to add to your repertoire.