- Wendy Fantasia brings a riot of colour to the cover and shares with Illusion her adrenaline rush for body painting competitions.
- Read the fascinating story of Georgette Pressler, who works as a live performance body art painter in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Athena Zhe’s future looks bright as she shares her bold face & body art designs & explains how her interesting life as an impersonator & artist keeps her busy.
- Fans of Nick Wolfe will love to read how he believes painting is one of the most important jobs to have.
- Canadian artist Sean Avram shows how to understand the fundamentals of creating depth to designs.
- Henna fans will be in for a treat as Leah Reddell shares with Illusion her amazing compositions onto pregnant bellies with contemporary henna.
- This issue is packed with 15 step-by-steps designs from some of the biggest names in the industry, including Amy Grigg, Jenny Saunders, Ezia Leach and a beautiful abstract horse design from Mary Fairgrieve.
- There is also a review from the World Bodypainting festival and a look at new and exciting products that have hit the market.