INTRODUCTION TO ONE STROKE WORKSHOP
With Charlie Thomas
Tuesdays 7pm to 9.30pm
Dates: 17th & 24th October, 2019
Cost: 2 Lessons $190
Resident one stroke guru Charlie Thomas's Intro to One Stroke Workshop shouldn't be missed to learn the art to this fabulous time saving and eye popping brush technique.
Split cake face paints, when used efficiently can greatly enhance your artwork by creating depth and colour blends with minimal effort. This technique of painting is particularly effective when on the job and allows you to create designs that have “wow” factor but are also quick. A must when you have a long line.
This workshop is designed to help you develop the skills that are required for the use of split cakes and one stoke face paints. We will explore both the brush and sponge application methods and the simple details that can be added to enhance your designs.
How to register & pay for this workshop:
- 1. Register your details below
2. 'Add To Cart' and follow the prompts to process your payment.
Once $50 security deposit (non-refundable) is received, an invoice will be emailed to you with balance & payment instructions.
Balance due no later than 2 weeks prior to workshop start date.
- $50 security deposit (non-refundable) required to secure booking.
- Balance is due no later than 2 weeks prior to workshop start date.
- Once deposit received, an invoice will be emailed to you with balance & payment instructions.
- Classes are cancelled and refunds given if classes do not reach minimum student numbers.