PROFESSIONAL FACE PAINTING BEGINNERS
INTENSIVE SHORT COURSE
Learn how to be a professional face painter. This course is designed to either start your career as a face painter, or you may do it just for fun! Professional face painters are in high demand & agents are always seeking well-trained, costumed face painters to represent their agencies. Everything provided including notes to take home. Classes are cancelled and refunds given if classes do not reach minimum student numbers.
How to register & pay for this workshop:
- 1. Register your details below
2. 'Add To Cart' and follow the prompts to process your payment.
Once $50 security deposit (non-refundable) is received, an invoice will be emailed to you with balance & payment instructions.
Balance due no later than 2 weeks prior to workshop start date.
Award Winning Face & Body Artists, as well as the Looney Bin and FPA Proprietor, with over 30 year experience in the face painting industry: Diana Cooke.
- Lesson 1: Products to use & basic brush strokes.
- Lesson 2: Equipment for the professional. Breakdown of shapes. 2 designs
- Lesson 3: The routine. Safety aspects. 2 designs.
- Lesson 4: Face structure, sponge work & paint removal
- Lesson 5: Face & tattoo boards
- Lesson 6: Special effects & Making this your business
Date & Time
Tuesdays 7pm - 9:30pm
2019: Oct 15, 29 & Nov 5, 19, 26 & Dec 3
$465* Kit Included
$400* BYO Kit
*$50 non-refundable security deposit included in price.
If bringing your own kit you must include:
- Professional Face Paints (Cake) -12 colours – primary, secondary and black and white (accepted brands FPA, TAG, Cameleon, DFX, Paradise or Kryolan)
- Brushes – 1 x 4 round, 1 x 2 round. ½ “ Flat and ¼ “ Flat brush – Brushes need to be Taklon (a synthetic)
- Sponges – Minimum 4 sponges (face painting approved eg: Looney Bin, TAG, Paradise etc)
- Holographic Glitter – Cosmetic Grade
- 2 Jars/Containers - For water
- Camera (For photos only. No filming allowed)
- $50 security deposit (non-refundable) required to secure booking.
- Balance is due no later than 2 weeks prior to workshop start date.
- Once deposit received, an invoice will be emailed to you with balance & payment instructions.
- Classes are cancelled and refunds given if classes do not reach minimum student numbers.