Please select the payment option that applies to you from the drop-down menu above. Alternatively you can contact us during shop hours to assist you with your booking.
PROFESSIONAL FACE PAINTING BEGINNERS
INTENSIVE SHORT COURSE
Learn how to be a professional face painter. This course is designed to either start your career as a face painter, or you may do it just for fun! Professional face painters are in high demand & agents are always seeking well-trained, costumed face painters to represent their agencies. Everything provided including notes to take home. Classes are cancelled and refunds given if classes do not reach minimum student numbers.
Award Winning Face & Body Artists, as well as the Looney Bin and FPA Proprietor, with over 30 yrs experience in the face painting industry: Diana Cooke.
- Lesson 1: Products to use & basic brush strokes.
- Lesson 2: Equipment for the professional. Breakdown of shapes. 2 designs
- Lesson 3: The routine. Safety aspects. 2 designs.
- Lesson 4: Face structure, sponge work & paint removal
- Lesson 5: Face & tattoo boards
- Lesson 6: Special effects & Making this your business
Day & Time
Tuesdays 7pm - 9:30pm
Term 1: Tuesday Nights from 4 February - 10 March (6 Sessions)
(More Dates Announced Soon)
$465* Kit Included
$400* BYO Kit
*$50 non-refundable security deposit included in price.
If bringing your own kit you must include:
- Professional Face Paints (Cake) -12 colours – primary, secondary and black and white (accepted brands FPA, TAG, Cameleon, DFX, Paradise or Kryolan etc)
- Brushes – 1 x 4 round, 1 x 2 round. ½ “ Flat and ¼ “ Flat brush – Brushes need to be Taklon (a synthetic)
- Sponges – Minimum 4 sponges (face painting approved eg: Looney Bin, TAG, Paradise etc)
- Holographic Glitter – Cosmetic Grade
- 2 Jars/Containers - For water
- Camera (For photos only. No filming allowed)
- $50 security deposit (non-refundable) required to secure booking.
- Balance is due no later than 2 weeks prior to workshop start date.
- Classes are cancelled and refunds given if classes do not reach minimum student numbers.