see more of Svetlana's work on Facebook
FPA Care, Recommendations & Compliance
How to look after your Face Paints Australia paint
- Keep stored in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Do not work with paint in the sun, it will melt.
- Do NOT spray water directly onto your paint.
- Activate your paint by wetting the tool first eg spray sponge or pre wet brush then activate the paint with wet or dampened tool.
- Adding too much water to a water base makeup will make it soft and can even make it 'goopy' runny.
- When finished painting clean paints over with a damp "Chux" wipe, don't use baby wipes to clean your paints as it leaves fibers on paint.
- Leave lids off paint to allow to air dry after use.
- Recommended not to mix FPA with other brands.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years.
- Use within 18 months of opening container.
- Don't leave on eyes and lips for extended periods of time.
Recommended when using:
- For external use only.
- As advised on manufacturer's Material Safety Data Sheet it is recommended not to use on children under 3 years old.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under six years should use with adult supervision.
- May cause irritation to sensitive skin, discontinue use if irritation or rash develops.
- Remove from skin with soap, water and face washer.
- Remove remaining traces of colour with cosmetic remover or baby oil.
- Not recommended to wear around eyes and lips too long.
- Avoid contact with fabrics.
- Certified with Australian Government Department of Health National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme.
- FPA is Australian Compliant with NICNAS, see link above.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236, EU 76/768/EEC & CE EN71.
- FPA Essential and Metallix ranges are compliant with Article 19(1)(d) of Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009.
- Vegan and Vegetarian.
- List of ingredients are on the back of FPA labels and under "Resources" menu of this website
- Quantity of paint is on the front of FPA labels.
- Material Safety Data Sheet is available upon request. Email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contains no hazardous ingredients.
- Made in Taiwan from local &/or imported ingredients.
Vegan & Vegetarian Statement from Manufacturer:
Face Paints Australia "... comply with a vegan or vegetarian diet. They contain no animal ingredients or animal by-products, use no animal ingredients or by-products in the manufacturing process, and are not tested on animals.